As the old saying goes, looks can be deceiving.
Pretty much confirms what I thought from the very beginning.....it's a stove problem, not the pellets.
Nice!! Waiting on pics. :thumbs:
Did you ever see if the guy on eBay could make one for you?
:rolleyes:
I'm surprised that Don hasn't offered his "services"....he supposedly sells Enviro stoves & parts. He offered members a discount over on the...
That's a factory one, or the guy on eBay? Cast, mild steel, or SS?
Welcome to the forum. Glad you got the stove back running. Believe me, 8 yrs on the original ignitor is VERY good. It didn't owe you a dime.
Me too......I was ready in October.
Still are. I burn them w/ no problems.
LOL. Yes, compensating for not liking being in the dark, spoiled food, and being really hot inside in the summer. Plus i still get to watch TV....
The more I think about this, plus what others have commented in the thread, I'm pretty convinced that ANY pellet that had been burning in this...
This was at 8am. 10" [ATTACH]
I like how they have no plans for any floor protection either.....she said the stove "has it's own little stand on the bottom, , so it'll be all...
My 12kw comes in handy for this too. :thumbs:
How many bags of the Ligs have you burned so far?
I have burned MANY bags of Lignetics, including this years version that TSC had bagged, and I have had no issues with them....ever. They are one...
They are not even middle of the road......barely a shoulder pellet, IMO. Just curious....what does the 2nd part of your post (working on a P38)...
Brokenwing, I'm sorry to hear about the problems.....hope you get things somewhat back to "normal" soon. If you don't have a backup power...
:zip: