Curran is the original producer. The "North American" are the re-bagged version for big-box distribution. Lowes has had them the last couple...
That would be your best bet to get rid of them.
So, let me guess....you're not going to run right out and grab a ton?:whistle:
Wow....a LOT of fines in that 2nd pic....o_O
Pretty nice of them to stand behind their product that way. Eric, just curious.....were the feeder components they're going to replace anything...
:eek: :zip:
Congrats Larry!! We'll be waiting for the morning "review". :thumbs:
I know it's a bit on the expensive side for a .22, but I checked one of these out....a friend has one. A gorgeous gun:...
That's a good woman there. She's making sure she doesn't have to grab the fryin' pan anytime soon. :D
here's a couple of "bot" sites that will do the searching for you. Just indicate the caliber, and how you want to sort (newest listing, lowest...
Gander Mtn. just had a pretty big sale on bulk .22 ammo. I'm going to start a new thread with 2 web sites that will automatically search for ammo...
Remember that day? Fun and good times. Using screened corn bits-n-pieces should work great, IMO.
My guess is that they're just mixed together in the bag. If they were pelletized together, I'm pretty sure they would mention it in their...
Hey Jay, I wonder how a combo wood/corn pellet would work? Maybe we need to go see our friend about making a batch on purpose.
That's for sure. The one that I remember that made me laugh was the toy plastic soldier. LOL
That's Jay's "PELLET LEVEL LOW" early warning system.....the sound of the skillet getting picked up in the kitchen. :rofl: :lol:
Put it on my tab......... :D
Same here
Exactly. Thanks Dex.
NICE!! No excuse for not pigging out when you see a deal.