Oh wonderful....the forecast for my area just got increased from 8-12" to 12-14" plus some icing. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Just saw this on Craig's List. They're located on Long Island, NY. I understand they're Doug. Fir, but this seems pricey......gold plated?...
I had to stop at HD today, and then Lowes (since HD didn't have what I needed). Neither store had any pellets. Woman at the cust. serv. counter...
No, how about 75-80 and low humidity. Perfect! :drool:
Subby, if you can get the Canawicks at a good price, why not get them for shoulder season burning.
LOL
Nice little camp/emergency stove Krooser. Easy to make. Could be easily modded to have removable legs & pot holder for easy transport. :thumbs:...
Can't be.....Al Gore said so.
WeatherBug just started chirping on the "puter". So far just a "storm watch", but still calling for 6-10" in my area. My back is already...
As IHP mentions above, it can be a box, tubes, or some other part of the stove that is heated by the combustion of the pellets, and has air blown...
Well, this is the latest snowfall predictions. This the US model.....not as accurate as the European models: [ATTACH]
Yeah. Otherwise, the clank of fryin' pans can be heard in the distance. :confused:
It's early yet....things can change. :whistle:
Just heard about this today while in the supermarket.....significant snow & wintry mix Thurs. from Pax. Already talking about 4-8". for my area....
Welcome over to the friendly forum Wachusett. No "big brother" watching you here.:campfire:
Ditto on both points
Way to go....OINK! Those are the all hardwood version....nice.
HEY!! I resemble that remark! :confused:
Here's a couple of videos I found on YouTube of a guy who bought one back in Dec.. The 2nd & 3rd videos are the most interesting. IMO, some of...
:cool: