I was sick of in December.:mad: Hope this Tues. storm isn't too big......and they're calling temps in the lower 50's for next Friday :)
Pook???
x3
:eek:
We just started to get that here too....along with snow lightning & thunder.....weird!
This last one is for Jay: [ATTACH]
And another: [ATTACH]
A related cartoon: [ATTACH]
This situation is exactly why I try to get at least 75% of my stash in the basement in the spring, or no later than mid August. I read about too...
Me too.
Nope, I was a VERY careful "shop" teacher. Worst thing that ever happens was a piece of plexiglas getting kicked back on a table saw and got me...
HEY! I resemble that remark!!! :mad: Retired after 31 yrs of teaching it. Now, I work if (and when) I want, :thumbs: :drunk:
This about 20 min ago. Only about 2" on the ground since it's started (first flakes were at about 12:30am last night), but it's really starting...
Uh, maybe not early.....not the way THIS winter is going.
:thumbs:
Yuck. Swill that isn't even a brewed beer.....it's made from syrup.
Watch it grow? :p
That would be poetic justice. He's abandoning us at the worst time.
PLEASE tell me you bought that because it was the last beer they had in the store. :eek: Oh, the horror.
Nobody likes a wise-guy. Especially one going to Florida on vacation. :(