That stove will cut your usage for sure, and you can run them up pretty hot and still gett longer burn times than an older pre EPA stove....
I went through the same debate, I had a 6" flue and wanted as big a stove as I could get. I am very pleased with my BK princess. Does a very good...
DexterDay very interesting results on the videos and difference in cutting times. The difference in times from set 1 to 2 of the videos with...
That's a good idea Gas, helping the veterans is a great thing. I am not a veteran myself but am very thankful for them.
Nice price, drooling here over it.
From what I've learned about G2G is cutting down trees and making firewood is not the big hit. Most people just want a log or cant set up and cut...
I'm loving that locust more every time I burn it, amazing burn times with the same loads as oak.
If you host I'm in for sure