I have a 32" and don't use it a whole lot but is really nice to have.
What I have here is a Stihl 011 AVT. Bought it last year to use when I climb for fun and now I have 200T and dont need this one. Has newer fuel...
Are you talking about taking the plastic out then filling with water? I dont think they will hold up too well without the cage.
Pretty durable, but they arent all the same. Some are made with heavier wire then others. I know a few guys here build their own and stack them...
We have a recycle center right down the road from us, so I used a saw and cut the plastic into manageable pieces and took it to the recycle...
I haven't been ice fishing in a long time. I really need to go again.
We're almost done with our deer season too. I would love to add another to the freezer. I tried the other day and hit the window of the blind...
Welcome aboard, many avid outdoorsman here!
Wow that terrible to hear, I haven't met you but we are all like a family here. Prayers for the kids and family dealing with the loss. So many...
Very cool Adam, good ol country
Jred85 this is the same pair I have and that's a good price.
When I got the text of how excited Ray was that's all that was needed. I had a huge smile on my face knowing that Ray was truly happy and shocked....
:doh::headbang:
Wow I'm literally crying from laughing reading these. I know I've done some really stupid things. I'll have to try to remember them
Hahahahahah I was thinking the same thing
Isn't that natural selection?
Very hard to get going by itself, if I'm loading locust in a cold stove with no coals I put some smaller pieces of cherry/poplar/pine in to get it...
Lol, I've seen videos where guys walk up and the deer springs back to life and runs off
Dennis the whiter ones I have seen have usually sat outside for a while. I have known a few guys that will use wood stain and get good results...
Why dont they just do like a lot of other tree services and load it up and drop off in peoples dryivways.