Plug is really easy to remove
dang I might have to get out the mill and start cutting some more slabs.
There many great ideas and pictures on here. My setup is very similar. 1/3 cord in each pallet. With a green load it's about max weight for my...
What are you planing on shooting with it? Just target or will you be rabbit hunting and other critters?
I had one of those, good gun and I shot a lot of critters with it.
I would be up for stopping over
Lol
A few friends came over as well, she made three of those manicotti dishes.
My wife made an amazing Italian dinner last night. She is a great cook but this one was just perfect. Started with a salad and the main course was...
Finished our season here this past weekend. A friend and I ended it on a good note and bagged a few more deer for the freazer. I'm sad to see it...
We just canned 18 quart of venison yesterday!
Sounds fun, close enough too for me to go.
Very nice!
Absolutely love that! That kid is not happy that his saw doesn't work, reminds me a lot of my 3 yr old.
Lol your nuts
Ok we put up a thread a while back, Dex and I were the ones to volunteer locations for a G2G. So I talked to him and we have 2 dates in mind May...
Sounds like a great idea, Pallet Pete is close as well as a lot of other members. We loved the last one we had down this way. Just give it plenty...
You can get a Blaze king like I have and jump to an 88% efficient stove. Or go with a less expensive non cat stove and still get great results and...
You can build a stove and many people do, i don't have the ability so it's not even an option for me. But I will say that a good stove will...
I picked one up here on CL in the fall. Took a long time to find. If you want to try one you are welcome to pick mine up and test it out.