I was just thinking last night that if I didn't have something with a motor I wouldn't be burning much wood right now with where I live. I used a...
I tried with the tractor but it's only 2 wheel drive and it didn't go anywhere so I got out the UTV and that did the trick. Would have liked to...
Traeger was a great grill but in recent years they changed hands and I have been told that quality has gone down. I have one from before they were...
That sucks man, I know a few other people on here have been shorted too. Only way to truly know is to stack and measure. I just sold a load of...
I was going through my guns yesterday cleaning and realized I have 500 410 that I forgot about. Bought it for my girls to is end haven't ever shot...
My 026 is a saw that I will never part with. It's a great little saw that I pick up a lot for cutting most of the small stuff. And the story...
Here's a screaming deal[ATTACH]
That sucks, you would they would run the snow the other way.
It's 3 yr oak and 1 1/2 yr locust. The build up was just very light fluffy ash, not creosote so not sure what caused it. Only on my second year...
Stove hasn't been running as good the last week, and last night the load barely burned at all. As soon as I closed the bypass I noticed the fire...
Welcome! Lots of members from OH here.
Like many things in the construction industry. Forklifts, cranes, lift trucks, (chainsaws) lots of things can hurt you but common sense and paying...
Here is their promo video. [MEDIA]
If you need one I'll bring it out for ya
Nailed it they aren't cheap. But it way more then just a trailer, it's a buggy, dump, scissors, and extends out the back.
My uncle owns it, he bought one for renting out and it was rented out every day for the whole summer so he bought two more. They pay for...
So I rented this trailer to use while tearing a roof off on the investment house we bought. This thing is flat out amazing. Drives on its own and...
I use half of an aluminum extension ladder. I drilled a few holes in the steps and run a short lag into the log. You can put a 4' level across the...
I used to get them really but not so much anymore. I remember many times puking from migraines. That's not fun at all. A chiropractor helped a lot...
Migraines no joke, they will put you out of commission very quickly.