What's for dinner tonight? :whistle: (and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next week, and...)
FIFY :D
No, I duct tape old crutches on each corner to make it higher...:p [IMG]
Good, glad there are plenty of machines, as I did not get my splitter build done...big project at work has been kicking my butt and progress on...
So you not coming now? I thought I had you back in business last night?! Just tell mama ya gotta borrow her car for a while...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
X4 what? You counting the hours til you're off work, or...? :rofl: :lol:
What do you have there, 2 splitters?
Not nearly enough chips or noodles in those pics. This last post is a little better...
So what is our homeland security level rating right now... looks to be yellow as far as I can tell...except NYC at orange...
Just saw the radar for the weekend...they show heavier rain coming through overnight, then just light spotty showers through the day...
[MEDIA]
[IMG]
Yup, Luke 21:7-36...Bible Gateway passage: Luke 21:7-36 - New International Version
Well, can't be sure without seeing the leak rate in person, but unless it's just pouring out, yep I've used this trick a number of times over the...
Looks like it might be better suited for that! :rofl: :lol:
Aw comeon...just fill er up and leave the cap a lil loose so it can't build pressure, it'll be fine for this lil trip! :thumbs:
Saw this posted on a log splitter page...the caption was "finally got one piece cut" [ATTACH]
I think we are all on the same page...the problem is that electric stuff is not ready for prime time yet...works fine for light duty homeowner...
Weather forecast still showing very likely rain Saturday, but only 1/4" total, so might not be a total washout...they were calling for rain all...
X3