[IMG]
I think the lawyers got invloved...the newer ones say "strike on box" the old ones were as seen above ^ ^ ^ [IMG]
These were made about 10 minutes from here...and yes, you could strike them on almost anything (not quite, but close) [IMG]
I take all my vehicles to a local guy that does oil spray...takes him 10 minutes, it cost $50-60 (according to vehicle size) and it does a great...
It's probably not rusted on so much as just really tight! Mine was anyways. It just threads off, but, since the fitting is cracked, it's likely...
So I think this is the part that is there now https://ruggedmade.com/hydraulic-fitting-straight-1-2-npt-m-x-1-2-npt-m-1-3-4-length-hex.html That's...
That valve just mounts to the cylinder via a short pipe nipple, right? I'd guess that the stripper pushed on the valve enough to crack the pipe...
Sure...the taller it is the cooler the gas temps at the top (so soot/creosote tends to build up there) more reason the make sure the wood is good...
I jack under the control arms too. The last time I jacked at the "jack point" I found out that the body was rustier than I realized...it looked...
Pipe, as in chimney? That's worth it just by itself! Don't see how you can go wrong at that price... Edit, I see the pipe in the pics there then...
[ATTACH]
:picard::picard::picard:
Not for long...crude is going up.
Personally, never heard of em...have a good pic of the data tag on the back?
The only time I have done anything to the edge of any of my Fiskars is to file a nick/burr off after hitting a nail in a round.
Oops, missed that...:emb:
Jumped to $3.29 today...bet it just skyrockets from here too...
Not if they are dry
You never answered if you dumped the fuel out to try fresh? I got bit hard by bad fuel one time...guy said he just bought it at the local Marathon...
Even the half punky stuff still works good for shoulder season heating...I've been using that, and some "past prime" silver maple so far this year...