And I don't think most spouses/extended family would ever think about that there is online "family" that would like to know too...
Nice! Your camera always makes the fire look purple :thumbs:
The guy I go to uses oil, but to make it flow better he keeps his spray gun and an extra gallon jug of oil in a crockpot full of warm water to...
:picard: :startled: :hair:
You could probably spray a lil high temp black paint into a plastic cap, then use a small artist paint brush to spot paint that...wouldn't stink...
Porch & Patio Enclosures | Clear Vinyl Plastic
Just like that, problem solved! :thumbs:
Hey...Waltsplittah 2.0? [IMG]
Maybe I misunderstood the question? Is it ok to get things hot before he comes? I'd say as long as your last fire is 24 hrs or so before the...
I'd probably build a very small fire with some very small kinlin (something that will burn hot n fast) just to warm the flue and make sure that...
Have been wondering about this...
:tip:
Yes, you have to get into a pretty big, and often expensive splitter to have larger than 1/2" on that fitting. I'm not sure I've ever seen one of...
Yes, NPT (what those fittings are) goes by ID
Boy, at that price you are probably going to have to live off of cheesy taters until the next check! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Nice! TJeffVeal deck building and lumber jack service! TJVDB&LJS!
The local city uses FF when assembling new salt trucks, then they take them to aforementioned oil spray service every year for "maintenance"
Bookmarked for quote...
Looks newer than that to me..."retro" windmill. My parents still have the old iron windmill that powered the water pump at my grandparents place...
Yeah our guy is pretty cheap...and VERY busy! Looking on FBMP, it looks like similar services cost at least double that, even triple, at many...