Uh...nope. o_O
It seems to change...I think its whatever he can get a good deal on that year...but from what I've seen its pretty much what you have linked to...
Congrats Romeo! ;) :handshake:
Boy, here is a "steal" for somebody! [ATTACH]
Seems to be a rash of those "failures" here lately...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Whatcha gettin? :binoculars:
Mansfield Ohio...population at least 1000 times your Mansfield...
Only if the drop goes poorly :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Hmm...that is a longer bed n all...but, no.
:hair:
Either that or the new "diablo taco grande" lunch special is no joke! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Only thing worse would be a "face chord" :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Good deal...I'll do that on ebay sometimes if I'm not in a hurry...just by "watching" an item sometimes they'll send a discounted offer in a few...
His last couple posts on here made it sound like things weren't going very well health wise...
Easy to change damage strips too! Not the cheapest option, but would likely work pretty well! Never realized how many different options there are...
We had 29* here this morning...first good frost and freeze all in one.
Unless you have a chimney that seems to have a tendency to have "cold plugs"...those seem to benefit from the hair dryer/heat gun trick the...
Cardboard, or plastic taped over the door opening...and some people will even make a hole to attach a shop vac hose to...but that's just one more...
Probably got into the same patch of weeds last time, but any permanent draft inducer that I've ever heard feedback on sounded like they can help,...
They have to give off some heat...what, maybe 1 BTU each?! It all adds up! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs: