Lol....good post Frank and Beans! Gave me a chuckle......been there, done that....
Great find! I had a similar find several years back when I aquired 18 or so 25" Stihl Oilmatic full chisel chains and around 10 14" picco Stihl...
blacksmith is my tree cutting partner, Joe. So,treat him nice fellas....lol Some of you guys met him at the Central Penn GTG last month...
Nice score, Mr A!! I used to commute 120mi each way back in the day, did it for almost 9 months and man did it suck. But to break the monotony,...
Welcome to the gang, Joe R! I can't help you with the stove but we're glad to have you join up with us. Someone will be along eventually that...
DexterDay definitive dave JMSSAWS know of any?
Looking for a big bar, preferably a vintage roller tip, for my Stihl Contra. Something between 59" to 72" would be ideal. 404-.063, that would...
Grizzly Adam, a pointers you could add? capetownkg, try quoting some keywords in the search box......that usually can narrow things down.
If you're looking for real efficiency, the stove is the way to go. However, there are fairly efficient inserts. And you could always opt for...
It's around 80°.......absolutely perfect!!
The sand is really finicky....lol
Well, since I didn't bring any of my swag on vacation with me, I had to improvise..... From the shores of Emerald Isle, NC.......below Hatteras...
Jeep Cherokees are among many cars known for getting badly clogged radiators from residual casting sand in the motor blocks......I've seen a rad...
Be safe brother. No woodstack or ANY tangible item is as important as the safety of your family. Do whatever is necessary to ensure theirs and...
We're on our family vacation down here on Emerald Isle, NC (below the Outer Banks) for the week, had a fantastic day of R&R with my family. And I...
Happy Father's day, great pics and great looking stacks.....
I'm gonna like this thread......