Hey, I was just there last week!! Bogue Inlet Pier? And yes, she is lovely!
:rofl: :lol:
Soon, grasshopper......soon.....
I want to make a peel out of hickory or hard maple, and the handle out of wrought iron.....
blacksmith has helped me restore quite a few 18thc utensils on his forge, I'm sure we'll do some tools for the pizza oven too. I've been thinking...
I love WF pizza.......and I'm sure you know how long I've been talking about doing this project, we're finally close now.....
There's still enough meat on the bone there to use it for SS season....... If nothing else, a nice evening campfire or two!!
How about it, buddy! I'm hoping it turns out half as nice as yours...
No, so long as the flow isn't obstructed, it's ok....
As soon as I get my shop cleaned out.....:rofl: :lol:
Finally, huh......:picard:
blacksmith and I did a black locust removal on Saturday, time to unload the trailer so I figured I'd spend some of the evening getting started...
Looks a lot like silver maple to me..... Bust open a piece and get us a pic.....
I've had it before and it was really good!!
We did some thick cut Delmonicos, Porterhouse steaks and some North Carolina sweet corn on the keyhole pit over some applewood splits last...
:popcorn:
Many prayers to you and your family.....Champ obviously is a very important part of that family, your love for him shows. He has lived a much...
I just got my new toy in the mail on Thursday...straight from Slovenia!!! 1959 Stihl Contra...... [ATTACH] As for pole trimmers, I use mine...
What a nice gesture, awesome people here in our firewood family! We just drove home from Emerald Isle, NC on Thursday night, MAN did we ever...
Looking for either a vintage roller tip bar, Cannon, Oregon, or even a Stihl... I have a 42" Oregon roller tip that I mounted up on the Contra...