July 4th means lots of different things to lots of different people, but let's remember the reason we celebrate it here in the USA! Take a moment...
Best I've found it 'round here is 7.99 at Tractor Supply. IIRC, I've seen it on sale for 6.99 a couple times. I usually buy quite a bit when I'm...
well, it may possibly see some milling use someday. You just never can tell with me....lol
:thumbs: I'll make one suggestion, and I'm not preaching, just being my typical "overkill" self.....put some extra clamps on your cable ends...
Now we're talkin......:smoke:
Thanks for those links, jon1212! Those prices aren't bad! I'm still looking for something a little bigger......72-84".....for display purposes ...
I never tire of seeing your woodstacks, papadave! Looking good bud!!
We've got a lot of good stuff going on here......outdoor cooking and the GTG'S to name a few...... I'll admit as much as anyone, I'm not on here...
I meant to do a thread the other day but got sidetracked....wow!! Not to mention, we're nearing 3,000 members and our third birthday is coming up...
I'll be using a lot of natural stone from the mountains by our house for most of the build, but I'll be buying a big thick piece of flagstone for...
That's not a bad deal for a firewood saw. Port the muffler and it'll run really good. I'm looking at getting a like-new Stihl 039 off of a guy...
Another option, if you want, is buying one of those little stainless steel chip boxes and setting it on top of your coals or even above your...
Hahaha...thats the kids' playhouse/tube slide in the background......it's around 25' behind the keyhole pit
EXACTLY, BROTHER!
Now that the eatin's done, time to sit by the fire.... :campfire: [ATTACH]
You can also add fresh minced onions or garlic.......
Ok, its nothing fancy....... 3.5lbs of 85/90 burger 2 packets Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning 2 eggs 1c minced pepperochini 2 tbsp A-1 steak sauce...
We've been using the Keyhole pit quite a bit since the beginning of the month, this coming weekend being the big one....but man I had a hankering...
:jaw: You don't even wanna see my shop........wow, this makes me feel unworthy!!:headbang:
That happened very near to Pittsburgh, PA, IIRC.....not far from me at all. The guy lived and was VERY lucky. The first responders, by leaving...