It's wicked humid here too......since last Saturday we've cut and processed 11 trees, with two more to do tomorrow..that's on top of a full-time...
Sure Trac makes some decent trailers for the money, blacksmith 's cousin has a 5th wheel dumper and it's a dang nice trailer...I think it's rated...
My cousin has an old blue Bri-Mar trailer with the twin two-stage cylinders, talk about a heavy duty trailer. I've used it many times.....
[ATTACH]
Yes I agree.....but man, it's gotten horrible in the past decade......
It's absolutely pitiful, and totally disgraceful, what is happening to our country right now. In the past 8 years it's absolutely spiraled our of...
I love old stuff.....especially REALLY old stuff, I've got quite a bit of it. Here's my fireplace shovel, forged out of a single piece of iron....
:zip::p
I have no doubts about that.....
There's lots of good wood left in that tree. I feel confident you'll be able to get most of it with your 029......
Keep us posted brother! And a big kudos to all those who offered their tools/help. That's what I love the most about this place.....you guys are...
Wow, glad to see you're OK buddy
Don't forget your cell phone (for emergencies and pics, of course)! Doesn't hurt to have a buddy with you too, makes for safer operations ......
More than I had last month. :whistle:
I just bought that vintage Stihl Contra from Germany, we're sitting out back by the firepit and my wife said "another chainsaw?" I said "this...
Some people's kids.....lol All joking aside, this is a risky cut he made. Most certainly would've been better off cutting it at the stump. And...
Well done buddy! It's cool to claim lumber that your family planted as trees long ago......
Awesome ingenuity! Like thistle said, you'll be hooked now.
Looking good, Joe Seaton! Now get her filled up!
We did our tradition for the 4th.....firepit vinegar chicken cooked over hickory and Applewood splits. That's a custom chicken flipping rack I...