I grew up in an old fashioned atmosphere. All of those things were commonplace. I also remember going out to the woodpile when we were kids and...
It adds up quick, Chief! And I agree with Sav, use some of your clout and talk some sense into them. You're a respected man of the community,...
Looks like a great productive day. And a beauty of a day to process some wood!!
Looks like somebody's gonna fit right in around here! Welcome to your newest addiction, dfmcleod!
Excellent deal!!
Facebook is like any other tool out there. It can be used for good things AND bad things. I belong to lots of classic car pages, tree cutting...
I'm planning on making one for mine out of a big Gatorade jug........
The main reason is some people archive threads and if the title was to change, it may lead them to lose the thread. I have no problem editing a...
Guy walks in the room all like "BOOOM"... What an awesome stash! It's kinda like you were separated at birth from most of us here and finally...
Welcome to the forum, NBourque! The wood in your first pic looks like red maple to me, but it could possibly be hard maple too.....good stuff...
I have a nice, straight 4' stick of that (around 4" diameter) that I plan on turning in the lathe to replace the broken handle on my cant hook.......
I use a single match and several small slivers of arborvitae (aka redneck cedar) and always get the fire started that way........
No worries buddy, glad you're with us!
Welcome to the FHC, BeechNut! You're amongst family here, we're all wood nuts! Whereabouts are you in central PA? I'm just north of...
Politics is a horrible cancer. Now more than ever in our country's entire history. I'm dead serious. I refuse to even watch the news anymore,...
[ATTACH]
That right there.......
Lol...something with my camera.... That's the guys barn, it ain't wavy like that in real life!!
Sweet! We did two big ash and a big dead elm last week, the elm is going to my buddy's mill, the ash all became firewood.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I like it. And I say why not? If you're out of string and in a pinch, it'll get the job done!