That one still has the water tank too. Seeing this makes me think 250 would be ceiling on the one Grizzly Adam showed us...
I'd say, realistically and to be safe, that an offer of 500 or lower would be very fair for that stove given it is in sound and reasonable good...
I'm saying Box Elder, even after seeing no red in the rounds. I've cut several BE that had no red in them. The cambium/bark in your round looks...
Thanks, guys...... It was a tough loss, but he kept saying he was ready. Ever since my grandma passed 4 years ago he's been lost without her....
I'm a snow guy myself. And for the record I was on vacation last week, my grandfather unexpectedly passed away so instead of going anywhere, I...
We'd love to have ya! And once you go to a GTG, You're REALLY gonna be hooked!!
Soooooo..........how is it?
You see? This stuff is why it's home!!! ^^^^^
Several of us met elsewhere, and we founded this place specifically to have freedom to talk about hoarding wood, loving God, hunting, shooting,...
She's definitely a keeper, Swags. She's pretty, smart, hard-working and pure country. I got one like that too....
Yes and I still cannot believe that amazing gift. And I use that saw almost WEEKLY. Love it!
Love it buddy. I think I "vaguely" remember that other place.
What did I miss? ;) We may be heading to the Finger Lakes for a day or two next week.......gonna be a hot one!!
Wish I was closer, that's my kinda gig!!!
Prayers to you w8ye. Not sure what happened, sure hope you recover well!!
My kind of lady!
I have!! As a matter of fact, we've been practicing several times a week in the firepit out back!! [ATTACH]
I wouldn't waste my time worrying about that moss and lichen. It'll dry up.
Ash seasons fast once split up. I'm burning an EAB ash that I just cut down and split a month ago in the firepit as we speak....and it's seasoned...
Pure awesomeness..... Old legends never die!