There'll be plenty of time to catch up Pete........you got other priorities, and that's why we hoard wood to begin with. 12 cord should be enough...
Thanks buddy, that means alot! I'm in a similar situation, I own my Great Grandpa's place that he and my Great Great Grandpa built back in the...
Now THAT'S dedication!
That works very good, talk with Backwoods Savage , he uses it!
You want that airflow.....leave the sides uncovered!
I get reclaimed rubber roofing (EDPM) from a local salvage company, best firewood covering I've ever used. It's black and soaks up the heat from...
I've had them in the spruce I carve into pumpkins too. They're borers for sure, there are many different species. Not exactly sure what species...
If you're gonna do that, forego the fan and stack/sticker the wood as you'd normally do. I'd then get a couple cheap ratchet straps and maybe...
Punk Wise, check out Jon's wood fired oven!
I'm thinking mulberry too. Take a small sliver and burn it once. If it's mulberry, it'll smell kinda sugary, kinda like cotton candy..... And...
I know that buddy! I love you too, man!
Yes he was, thanks bud!
Yeah I saw yours passed away too. I'm sure he was very proud of his grandson too......I know I'm proud of ya...... Thoughts and prayers to you...
I'm tryin'......but looking at some of the hoards on boards here, WOW......
Thanks buddy. That means alot!
That's the big stack, it's around 11' x 5.5' x 75'. Which works out to 35.44 full cord. :) I have the smaller stack on the other side of the...
Thanks guys. We knew he was on limited time, so it wasn't totally unexpected. We will definitely miss him, but again, I'm so thankful he didn't...
Woooooow!!! Me likey!!
Nice saw, S-n-S! Congrats!
Been a while since I've posted, I apologize but it's been a hectic month. We lost my grandfather two weeks back from a brief illness, but he was...