[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is taking a while, but here's the pics from our wild horse tour...... [ATTACH]
Had to say goodbye to the pool too.:( [ATTACH]
We had some very gooder breakfasts. Middle granddaughter made these Mickey pancakes for us a couple times. Cute. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thank you! :D
Let me rephrase......Need to mow the weeds. :rofl: :lol:
Got home about 6:45 this afternoon. Man, I'm beat from all the driving. Need to mow the lawn. Dogs were happy to see us. :thumbs:
Our days ended up being pretty full of activities. Just got back to son's house after another 8 hours on the road. The overnight hotel stay was...
Wonderful offer, Eric. We'll have 2 grandkids with us though, and I think they're looking forward to a hotel. Couldn't impose. If it were just the...
Went on a Wild Horse tour today. Whew.
One last hurrah at the beach, picking up seashells by th seashore.... [ATTACH]
One thing. Life is too short,....and so are vacations. Is that two things? Anyway, we're headed home tomorrow. Boo, hiss. Wondering if any of my...
That's the one that caught my eye. Our daughter had to read it 3 times...........:picard: Today was tiring, but kinda' fun. The aquarium is...
Cheater. :rofl: :lol:
Isn't 343amc over that direction somewhere?
Took a vid, but since I'm on this place' wifi, I can't upload from youtube. Just that shark slowly floating through the water. I guess we just...
Went to the aquarium on the island. The only thing I saw that caught my interest was this............. [ATTACH]
Aaaand, these...... [ATTACH]
Down on Roanoke today, we saw a plane swoop low to an airstrip and hook a banner, then ascended. Pretty cool. At the "Try My Nuts" store last...
I have the gooder solution to both problems.....send it to me.