from the stacks to the shed. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Well, that's 100% more firewoodin' than I did today.
:popcorn:
So, I logged out, hoping like heck I could remember. Obviously I did, 'cause, here I am.....again. :D Just wrote it down, because next...
Yep, fully aware of that point.
My grandmother on my mother's side had a maid during the depression, and also took in ironing herself. Weird. My first wife insisted on having a...
We're always here. Even when we're not. :hair::rofl: :lol:
Nice. Time to break out the saw.
As long as those hold together, I see no reason it won't work. It's a great idea.
That should net a little bit of firewood. :dex:
Really nice job Mike. Pegging it should hold it together for a long time. What finish do you plan to use? Ok, bogie......there's a much larger...
I used to be able to remember all my passwords. Now, I write 'em all down in one place. Come to think of it, I don't think I have FHC written...
"I'm tryin' man, it's kinda' hard" :picard:
If I had a tractor capable of that, I'd rebuild the shed to accommodate that process. Unless the Oak was dead for a bit, those might not be as...
You're so thoughtfulitic.
I'm stealing that. :rofl: :lol:
I worked nights when mine were little, but I still remember that when I got home from work, my oldest was always standing in her crib waiting for...
I usually fall asleep in my chair before hitting the sack, then lay awake for a few minutes once I get there. I never, NEVER, sleep as late as...
I'm sure it's improved over the years.
I remember when voice recognition (Kurzweil, and others) was in the early stages (more like 20 years ago). Talk about a headache.