Thanks Iceman. We have 2 labs, but they aren't all that nimble. I think the stacks are safe from them. :thumbs: I'm a little OCD, but a big part...
Got mah Crocs on as we type. :dex: So, started a little earlier today and got the 1st Maple stack empty. Gotta' empty the trailer into the shed,...
That adapter will fit inside the collar, then your pipe will go inside that adapter. The adapter I linked will fit the stove collar better than...
Monin. Thank ya', mistah man.
I know, right? :rofl: :lol:
Try this........... DuraVent DuraBlack 6'' Stovetop Adapter-Part Number: AC-6DBK-AD
And chili, and eggs.......... Hard to get enough water from snow to make coffee though.:hair: Bottled water came to the rescue. You betcha. I...
I know, right? :dex::rofl: :lol:
Longest outage was almost 4 days in the dead of winter back in '12-'13. Glad we at least had the woodstove.:dex:
My wife has been sewing for at least 45 years too. I've seen lots of fabric turned into lots of quilts. Oh, and wildwest posts are some of my favs.
Forgot the shed pic. Not much got moved today, but ya' gotta' start somewhere. This is Red Maple. There's almost 2 cord of that, then I'll start...
Thanks for that zap, but the link is dead. I found that one earlier. Pretty sure ours is also on a 15 amp breaker, but it's 120. Might be on a...
We sometimes get a little blink of an eye outage for no apparent reason. Most times, it's only out a couple hours, but we've had a couple that...
Tag says 4000 watts. 33.3 amps @ 120 volts and 16.6 amps @ 240. The pump motor is a 1/2 HP. I'm still trying to find a manual for it. Didn't...
I'll use Stabil in the fuel and won't put much in unless needed or when I run it occasionally.
Just took 'em today, but same stacks. :thumbs: Gooder eye.
Calling yooperdave
Forgot to mention.....he wouldn't take anything for it. Just wanted it gone. His loss, my gain.:thumbs: Wife and I have been talking about getting...
Thought I should start now, just in case. :rofl: :lol:
and got it running today. Hasn't been run for a while, and it sputtered a bit, but after a few minutes, it seems to run great. I checked the oil...