I decided to just do a search and it came up with Amazon. Obviously, they're just the middleman, but it was pretty easy. Shipping is almost as...
Music to my ears. :thumbs:
^^^^^^
Yep, very enjoyable.:hair::rofl: :lol:
Nice setup.
Would it then be beneficial to run two cords in lieu of a transfer switch, and just run some lights and the modem :dex:( got to get my FHC fix)...
Very cool. I'm ordering now, so I can get this thing made before the snow flies.
Question for Highbeam or anyone else.......would I be able to cut hot rolled steel with a metal blade in a jig saw? I found some on...
Same here......he has grass, AND it's green. Dat ain't right.
No 240 loads here, except the stove/oven. I can cook on the 30. :) What about using a transfer switch hooked into the gen 240 plug, with a few...
Nice.
Yep, that'll buff right out.
Yep. Gooder idea.
I need that combo garden hose/extension cord.
I'm still here 'cause I can't figure out how to log out. :D Just kidding.:) I don't exactly remember how I ended up here, but I'm glad I found us....
Here's a pic. [ATTACH]
Here ya' go....sorry for the pic, that's not even with the flash.:headbang: [ATTACH]
MasterMech , here's the tag. [ATTACH]
Tis a beautiful thing.
Mine's much easier CbVT. It's sitting behind a door next to the laundry room. :thumbs: I keep thinking we need a bigger pressure tank, so that may...