Excerpt, straight from Michigan DNR site............. "Most people are familiar with the term "flock of pigeons" and even "gaggle of geese," but...
Yep, but funny as all heck.
So, what's the verdict? Late Sept. is when we usually start burning, so that's too late for me.
It's also wider than anything else I could find. I used it when I needed to replace the glass gasket on my old stove.
I may do something like that on my collar too, as I've felt there's a very slight leak there since original install.
will711 and bushpilot , come to think of it, that window gasket is peel and stick.
That started here a couple weeks ago, or so. It'll intensify once people realize winter's coming. :picard:
No spare car hoods here. Also, no good places that I know of to get sheet metal. We live in the sticks.
Well, .....too late. :D
Good luck in the new job Corey.
Hey Ashton , welcome aboard. Once you've been here a bit, things get real easy. Plenty of folks ready to help too, as you may have noticed.
I wasn't sure what thickness to get that wouldn't sag after cutting out for the pipe. I guess I'll be investing in some new blades.
Microsoft doesn't care what you want, or don't want. They're MS, and they're here to help. :rofl: :lol:
Finished the 2nd Maple stack today. Almost 2 cords since Friday, plus getting the Ash stacked. Gettin' there. [ATTACH]
Oooh, gooder idea will. It's pretty thin, so should work well for that.
I didn't even use that adapter when I put in my DW. Mine is fairly simple, with just one DW slip pipe that fit right down into the collar.
Spent the weekend moving some more Maple into the shed, and got all the split Ash stacked. I tired. Back at it again today though. Only just...
Furnace cement will eventually crumble away, and it can be unsightly, if that's important to you. Good call on the gasket. You could dab a little...
I think I have a grinder somewhere too, so I can clean any roughness with that and files.
Got a couple, and I'm fairly handy with 'em too. Just need a gooder blade. I think I'll stick with the jig saw though for this application.