^^^^
Tube steel is stuck in Maumee, Ohio, so I guess I'll work on the sheet.
Tell us how you really feel schlot. :rofl: :lol:
Same here. My wife put cages around ours, and something is still getting to 'em a little bit. We won't get nearly that many. Nice haul, Mitch.
Amazes me that some folks are still opening these types of e-mails. I've had a few show up referring to some business deal or thing that "we"...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Atta boy. Go git it.:thumbs:
I calculated the cubic feet, then built big enough for more than what we use yearly by about 20%. I would have gone larger, but had a few...
Glad ya' got it figured out and fixed, Don. Nice :sherlock: work.
Yeah, that was my other answer. Or, "I keep cutting it, and it's still too short".:)
Nothing that really makes any kinda' sense.:rofl: :lol: How about, "Once you go shed, you'll always have cred"? One in the shed, is worth two in...
That's a nice loking stove, Ashton . So, does the repair function as well as it looks? Not to worry about the extra pics, it happens. If one of...
I've got a compass or two, but no torch. Measure once, cut twice. Wait........
More good tips. I'll be spending a few minutes on the layout, before anything else.......obviously. Any tips for cutting the "arc" for the pipe...
Gooder idea HD. Eric, I think I'll wear something other than slippahs. Wouldn't wanna' catch mahself on far. :D Just went out to the shop and...
Pretty sure I have a grinder, so I may just use that. I'll need some wheels. I found a few metal cutting jig blades in the shop, but I have the...
Growth rings seem large for Oak. White Pine?
2'X2' sheet stock showed up a bit ago. Yeah, it's ovahkill......and heavy. Wife has the easy pic taking device, and won't be home for a while....
Oh heck yeah. Take all you can get.
Nice progress in this heat. You might regret not having more overhang, especially on the back side.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: