Yep, that long cut was finished with the sawzall and I think a bi-metal blade.
That's my hope.:thumbs:
I was going to cut it down to size first (didn't have to), but I really wanted to use the blade that was actually cutting to get the pipe opening...
If it makes your morning coffee too, I'm gonna' claim major suckage. :rofl: :lol: Congrats onit. We had a used Airstream when I was a kid that I...
100 Lb Drawer Slides | DrawerSlides.com
Bump outs on both sides. Nice.
Yeah, me too. Now, where'd we put that kettle corn? Just checked again and UPS says the tube stock should be here Monday. WOOHOO. Things are...
Still waiting on the square tube stock. It's stuck in Maumee, Ohio. Once that arrives, I can finalize things by cutting to length, doing some...
I'll also be making the cover plate to fit around the back side of the pipe. Need to grab at least one more bi-metal for that. Gotta' say thanks...
Brought the plate in and set it on the stove for a look-see. Wife had a rock from the beach in the stove room just about the right size to keep...
Hmmm, it's a UPS thing. You can crack the whip on your USPS lady if you'd like though. That's a whole 'nother thing.:D Anyway, the last pic is...
Last cut is a little crookedy, but it'll straighten out with the grinder. Still have to ease the edges too, so I'll go back at it next chance I...
So, after several failed attempts, then finally making a run to the store, I got it. Bi-metal blade worked quite well for the curved cut. I got...
Don't let the heat fool ya', it's hot out there.:loco: :crazy: Gooder on ya' for getting all those. Now, go get some more. Dang the heat, full...
Mike, mount some heavy duty full extension drawer slides and be done. "They" make some that are quite large.
Most important step in any project. :D Looks gooder each pic you post.
Man, I love that scene.
Now that you mention it, Shawn, you might be right. Some does look like Red. The bark is right for it. The smooth is probably WP branch wood.
Last pic, top right, you can see where I started to experiment.:thumbs: That wheel was fairly new, although I didn't measure it before I started....
This is as far as I got.......... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]