The resin/sap will wear off. Get it split, and you'll have nice dry Spruce firewood next year.
Don't know what they are, but once the wood dries, most usually unappear pretty quick. Get it split so it can start drying, or they'll eat it...
Oooh, you guys are gettin' close. Ok, not really. :D I remember Tang. Is it still made?
You know what else wasn't on that list? It starts with a t, and ends with a g. Take a wild guess....go on, we'll wait.
Nice haul. Is that okra I see up there?
More official sounding and looking if it's all capitalized and stuff. I think you're right though, that's what threw 'em off. Dang it. National...
Calling mike holton .
I didn't see "PapaDave Day" in there. Guess they just forgot or something.:D:picard:
Which also begs the question.......what else was bare? Wait, I don't really wanna' know.:rofl: :lol:
If I have kindling, I use it, so I'm wondering if what ya' got there in the totes is enough. I have some this year......more than some years, less...
Another reason to wear slippers. :D:rofl: :lol:
Start at the end of page 5. All the info you need is there. If you need some help deciphering it all, let us know.
We've amassed a total of two, yes two, rain barrels. Just haven't made the time yet. I have a perfect spot for one of 'em, but it could actually...
Yep, I see a lot of work right there. Nice job, unclefess.
[ATTACH] This is what I use around the property lately. Bought it a few years ago, and love it. I made some stake sides for it, but don't use...
Got back at it this morning. I'll be loading some shorter splits I got from a guy last year. I hope they're dry enough. Then, I'll get into the...
It's a convection deck epidemic! That's looking good capetownkg . Didn't wanna' go all overkill on the thickness, eh? :rofl: :lol::whistle: I'll...
Wow, I missed this while we were gone, but all our best to Jim for a speedy recovery.
Sorry to hear of your grandpa passing Scotty. Condolences to you and the family. The cold front is making the weather bearable again. Great pics.
I got a cut-off saw from my FIL, but I think it's missing something. I'd have to look at it again.