Blasphemy.......shhhh.
With pics like that, I'd say you got it already. Very nice.
Guess I'll have to start givin' the new guy grief for having an awesome WFO. This is gettin' tiring. :rofl: :lol: Hey Punk Wise , don't mind me,...
The afternoon rain MAY get here tonight in a couple hours:picard:, but it doesn't look like it'll last. Might rain again tomorrow. A nice steady...
Those big fans in the factory move a lot of nice hot air, don't they. :rofl: :lol: Yeah, window air. It's a little 5000btu that keeps the house...
Nuthin' too gooder for the "Duskymobile".:D
The 30 sides are usually cooler than the stove top, and there are a couple hot spots right on top of the little "ramp" on the second level just...
Went out early this morning and unloaded a trailer full into the shed. Went back out later when it was nice and hot, and just about keeled over by...
I hate to like this............ Git 'er dun, and we'll be thinking about you. Can you type with one hand? :thumbs:
Wouldn't let me, even though GIFs are listed.......hmmm.
That's a good question, as most of our stuff would come from TC, and that's over 70 miles from us, if I remember correctly.
You know it's dry when the grass is crunchy. We should be getting some rain tomorrow afternoon, and some again on Friday. If it rained for a week,...
Three's a crowd on my cloud. Apologies to the Stones.
One or two eye splices?
Ah, ok, got it now. I couldn't get a clear pic in my feeble mind. Much clearer now, thanks. None of these tress are huge. I have one Red Maple...
I'm missing something here, I think. A decent 5/8" 125-150' should do the trick?
Smart wife....I like her word play there. Even if you can only do a truck load every weekend, you'll be right back where you wanna' be in no time...
So, I've got a few trees that want to fall in a direction I don't want (that I'd really like to take down), and I've been considering using rope...
Had a little time today to grind the top piece, and get the 1st couple coats of paint on. I'm gonna' need another can of paint. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Covering down the sides traps moisture. Leaving the sides open allows airflow, and if it gets rained/ snowed on, the sides (end of splits) dry...