I remember riding with guys on old sleds like that. Back then, that engine set-up was common. Every once in a while you'd hear about someone...
Looks great Shawn!!!
:rofl: :lol:... Giz was veeeeery interested in that... :D
This one uses what we're talking about now, as a proto type for their fullsize later. Unreal. [MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol:
You'll just have to remember to order the FHC branch trimming blades for it so it can carve it's way through the woods... :dex::saw:
Was there a reason you wanted to use the 1/4" rock? I wondered about that too.
Does this ever happen to you Scott... [MEDIA]
We're joking but... someday what we're talkin' about will be no big deal. Of course the inevitable mishaps they'll cause might tamp down...
You're in trees so much Scott... you've assimilated... you're part squirrel now... :hair:
They call that a swarm... o_O [MEDIA]
It would add to the fun TD, if Ruger knew it was following him and went all evade on it... :rofl: :lol:
Yup... I can see that... :smoke:... I like the pick-up-splits idea. Mmmm... you and bogydave could work on an app for it so it would be able to...
Brings ya lunch.
OK... like, that's impossible... wow. How come I keep imagining millions of those doing bad things, instead of fun things... like revolutionizing...
I wondered if anyone had found the no go zone with the "juice"... they did... [MEDIA]
Good vid Dave. At 3:12, can see proof that these little terrorists will come back again and again. He's not sure if that food is worth another...
Furry tailed rats... s'all...:heidi:
Maybe try a drop of blue Loctite on the threads (red, you might not be able to get em out)... it's rated for 450 degrees. Even if it got hotter,...
Looks like you've got a big win there buddy... really does. That's sounds like a big difference from where you started. WTG... :yes: All of the...