Very glad you're still with us brenndatomu ... it tried to getcha and it just couldn't do it... :dex:
I pride myself in my grumpness abilities... :BrianK:
I know zactly what you mean. I remember when I filled up once and the price was 4.26... these lower prices are worth getting fired up over.
Maybe it's coming here eventually. We always seem to be about 4-5 years behind the "trends" in western Maine... ;)
Yeah, the lower fuel prices are helping so many people across the board... it's all good... no matter what... :yes:
Have done that with bear meat too. I'll remember that. Thanks!
They any good?
:yes:... can the swimmers turn those around backwards... :whistle::D
What does squirrel taste like? We got some 5 poundahs out here... :rootintootin:
Really great that oil and gas prices are down... it's like a huge tax cut for everyone. It can stay down or lower even... be all right with me......
Nice shots DaveGunter ... love the one of the 4 of em on the bridge... :yes:
I hear they can get perty spleeny when they move south, eh basod ... ;)
You get drinkin'... and that's the inside of the outhouse door... that'll scare the chit outa ya... :hair:
They're everywhere... [IMG]
Gotta wear pads if your gonna do snow bank crushin' in the old beatah... :dex:
That would get our attention here in Maine that's for sure. Wow. Hell, it's not even going to snow here and people are beyond freaked out at the...
Best part is you can ram that into a bank and there's no air bag to spill your coffee... :D
That pic was on a search for Roger Vollrath photos... don't know who made the door. From my sign background, it easily could have involved a sign...
Awesome!!! [IMG]
Final closure for the families... RIP [IMG] A group of Marines walk the beach outside the Haleiwa Incident Command Post in Haleiwa, Hawaii....