I absolutely LOVE the smell of black birch.....nothing like that wintergreen scent! Looks like some nice lumber, I'd be interested in seeing your...
Perfect example of how this place runs.......the guy joins here and in his very first post, he's already part of the family!! Welcome to 'da...
Well, there's always this Christmas!!!!:whistle::emb:
Leave it to Stihl engineers, check out this prototype!! :bug: Needless to say, I WANT ONE!!!! Here's some specs..... [ATTACH] Here's the...
After reading some other posts in this thread, I wanted to clarify that I DO check and sweep my flue prior to the burning season and also at the...
If there is one single thing a woodburner can do that directly affects every other aspect of the lifestyle in a positive way, it is definitely...
Wow! And they call ME "overkill".....lol Looks good, that should last many generations!
That's really cool!!
Looks peaceful, nothing like relaxing by a campfire. I'd take a night like that over a night on the town ANY day.