And the three poplars from Tuesday evening!! They were close to 70-80' as well.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
The two oaks we did on Monday evening, got the tops out of two of them. Some pics I took from the tree, I rarely take my phone up because bad...
The past 7 days were hectic.... Kinda like most of the year had been, but we did some monsters the past week. Started out last Wednesday with...
That firepit looks great, Chief! I'm going to steal that pic for our Facebook page!!
Sweet!!
Beat me to it.... If you have any nearby hydraulic line shops ( we have several here) they'd probably be able to get you what you need....
Welcome aboard, Wanefree! Looks like you've got an addiction.....and this addiction is GOOD!!!
I've got several methods... One is everything heaped up on my truck seat. My climbing saddle, harness, lanyards, ropes, clevises, caribiners,...
Chainsaw milling is certainly fun, but it's definitely laborious and messy. One thing I've found that can make it a little easier is to lay a...
Welcome, Rob Stafari! Nothing wrong with being a chainsaw hobbyist, but I'm betting after a winter here with us you'll be installing a stove!!...
Welcome BigPapi and all the newest members!! Great to have you all, and we enjoy the testimonials you all give. It's great to see lurkers turn...
I can't open the video link, try using our media link
You and me both! Good job on the easy fix, swags!
I'm at 43 full cord buddy. I'm pretty much about out of room, but I have been looking at making a "bridge" over a drainage ditch that runs past...
Nice start. And as BeechNut advised, if you got the room, keep hoarding that wood!!!
Welcome to the family, Dmorris! I'm gonna say your tree is definitely a poplar of some variety. The bark and wide rings sure look like it to...
He was REALLY close. But wasn't comfortable with the shot, he didn't want to wound the deer and have it suffer. I was prud of him for his...
Thanks buddy. Biggest one I ever shot. Scored 140 green. My son and I had one who dwarfed him in our scopes last year on the first day of rifle...
There are two dandies living on the farm next door. It's been a while since I SERIOUSLY hunted the farm, seeing them both in the field last...
Have a safe trip buddy. Have fun and be sure to take some pics of your adventures!!