I'm keeping it. I'll probably have around 150 bucks in the upgrades....
I've got some plans for this..... Powdercoat, port job and some polished stainless acorn nuts and hardware, big air filter, polished fins on the...
Prayers brother! You have extended family here!
I've been at it hardcore too.....looking good, cribbed ends!
That thing that baffles me is this saw is painted green and silver, and it's blatantly obvious that it is absolutely the original paint. There...
[ATTACH]
Interesting read that regards these saws right up there with the Contras...... The Chainsaw that revolutionized the chainsaw industry?? [Archive]...
I bought a barn-find 1957 Pioneer RA chainsaw several years back (around 4 or 5 years back, IIRC), it was in remarkably good original condition,...
That's EXACTLY where we were on Tuesday evening!! We'll have to get together some weekend and hang out.....
Oh OK I see it. Must've just been the way we cut that one....lol Chains were razor sharp and, amazingly, we didn't hit anything stone or metal...
Looks can be deceiving.....lol Hey I slept like a baby every night!!!!
It keeps you keen to your senses. And every move is a calculated decision.
:picard: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: ;)
not just me..... blacksmith is in some of those pics too. He's come a long way in climbing and topping trees.....
Choo-choo heart surgeon (aka railroad electrician)..... ;)
I feel like a broken-down skateboard!! :rofl: :lol:
We DID use "Fireball" for those trees (that's her nickname). We also used blacksmith' s new MS661.
That's one of the main reasons I do it......it's a rush!!
Only on weekends and evenings.....lol
Are you talking about the big oak stump in the 1st post? That cut looks weird because I did the bore cut on that one. It's a three stage cut....