I hope you could make it!!!
If it happens, blacksmith, cwn877 and I will most likely be there!
I've heard several call them mat logs because they use them for roads on the logging site..... Good to know, thanks!
That proves the efficiency of your stove. It's burning the smoke and all!!
That's the logs they lay down in soggy areas, line them up and use them as a road underlayment (or "mat")
Trust me, you are my friend.
I've processed a pile of ash this past year. Have a boatload of them to cut in the coming weeks. Some will become saw logs. Some will be given...
We love you too buddy!! You have family here in central PA, always remember that.....
I can tell ya, I'm in love with the MS461 that you guys and gals got me for Christmas. I use her all the time....
Well, let me explain a few things here..... I met a lot of you guys on another site, and it was you guys that made me not only onto a better...
Awesome work! So what are your exact plans for the building? Returning it to a skating rink?
Yes we're near Altoona, this most recent job is near the PSU Altoona Campus. At the base of Wopsononock Mountain. It was brutal, I'm ready for...
Wonder if he'll port a cast iron sleeve?? Hmmmmmm......:smoke:
Took down another big oak (75 footer) at that job we've been working on Friday evening......still have a red maple to piece down and the oak...
Being I mainly do this work for firewood aquisition, I stay away from any jobs that are too risky. The insurance to do this work is ASTRONOMICAL,...
I have it all scattered in the wind, but sometime soon I'll gather it up and get some pics, I'm due to wash my one harness and also my ropes as...
Back in the 50s, that's what they used for mix.... When I originally bought the saw several years ago, I got it running like a top and was using...
This topic is near and dear to me, I'm a BIG FAN of the changing seasons, and the up-and-coming season is one of my favorite times of the year!...
Be careful buddy, looking forward to some pics! I've been waiting for this time of year, because it's when a lot of us guys get to taking pics...
I work with the guy, and part of the deal when I sold it to him was that if I ever wanted it back, he'd sell it back to me.