I got bit pretty good one time, with my 064. Was limbing a top that we just put on the ground out of a large hemlock, it had landed on some...
Looking good, Fanatical1! I've been cutting all summer and yes its been miserable. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather that will...
I could only wish.....:(
Jon_E , sounds like you have a fine young man in the makings there! My son is actually in the pre-planning stages of his Eagle Scout project. Ad...
I've had really good luck with it so far. We'll soon see!
This winter will be almost all white and red oak, seasoned 3 years.
I think so!! I'll do that now! Well done, Skeeter!!
You you MAY have to give me a heads-up....REAL SOON.....;)
I yearn for those days again, remember them well too. Wow...
Hahaha, you guys Crack me up!!!
Sweet toys! I'll be enjoying your pics for sure and if I lived closer, I'd be out there busting those big boys down with ya.....
It's different, and it VERY CLOSELY RESEMBLES the Stihl Contra/070/090 series. Most people agree that Stihl may have "borrowed" ideas from this...
Aye, a man of true calibre.....here's my current play toy.....my 1957 I.E L. Pioneer RA...... [ATTACH] And yes, I'm a Stihl nut also!! Here's...
Looks like we've found another "lifer".......welcome to 'da club, Farmboy707!
Amen!!
You're a true master in the firewood craft, Sav. Fantastic! I'll be using this on the FHC FB page!!!
Welcome back, brother! I expect it to really get busy here in the next month or so, gonna be an enjoyable heating/FHC/PELLET PIG season!!!
Your woodshed roof looks pretty darned good to me, I agree with some cross bracing to keep things stiff.... As for that Crack in your foundation,...
Welcome to FHC, grouter! I have no information on that stove, but it's absolutely beautiful! And a stunning install as well!! Hopefully...
Well, after rebuilding the vintage Fairbanks-Morse recoil, and tinkering with the carburetor, I got the old girl running. I'm fairly certain that...