Hahaha.......OK, one of them. I wouldn't say I'm "talented". I'm more of what you'd call a "jackarse" of all trades, master of.....well......a...
Stonework, as you may remember from many of my other projects, is my forte......
That is a possibility. Stay tuned, this whole area of the yard has been eatin' my craw for a long time, big changes a-comin'..... #1 on that...
Man, your neighborhood is gonna smell like HEAVEN all winter!!! Love the smell of that Applewood burning! I just scored a gigantic apple tree a...
Sure was. Busted arse on it since 10am Friday, didn't get done til dark last evening. Even smashed a finger doing that drystack wall. Every...
I could only dream of owning property like that someday.....by them I'd probably be too Damm old to work it! Looking good WS, I enjoy these...
Some more pics of the final grade and shale.....that messy flowerbed you see on the right of the first pic is going to get dug out later this...
Continuing, we put a mix of shale and fines around the pipe to bed it real good. Finalized the grade of it too. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I finally got around to doing a project that I've been wanting to do for almost 20 years now.....installing culvert pipe and coverting a ditch...
All kinds of nice kindling boxes and tire wood storage ideas in here! I don't have any pics of my actual pieces but here is what we...
I would expect nothing less. You do phenomenal work buddy!!
That looks great!!
How in the world did I miss this thread???? I just started leafing through it, that's an amazing job Stinster!!!!
Corn was really late here this year. Didn't really get any til near the end of July.
Exactly!
Trial and error.....sounds like he has it figured out, I'm sure he'll get it working right.
Dad and I did our annual corn blanch this evening, ended up getting 12 dozen blanched, cut off the cobs and bagged. Ended up with almost 40 qt...
It's near St. Marys, PA. Not very far from me!
Sorry, I see Jon already posted up a link.
Check out Grays Stove Works, he manufactures small woodstoves that would be perfect in your application. They're beautiful little stoves and VERY...