Gimme some time. I'll draw something up tonight. And no payment required. I designed the FHC logo........
Maybe " Curry Creations", with the sawblace "C's"?
Go to that link, the first page has a whole slew of pics.....
Almost makes ya wish he could operate a maul!!
I like goose breast browned in the skillet with nothing but Worcestershire sauce.....in my experiences it wasn't very gamey..... We also like to...
My best advise in situations like these is if your gut tells you NO, listen to it....
Whatever you do, be very careful. I'd be making the drop cut of that widowmaker tied off from ABOVE it.
I've had turkey jerky, never had goose. I'm sure it'll be good though. I have a very basic recipe for jerky that I love, and I mean VERY...
It'd probably have its place in a small-scale logging company that dealt with stands of spruce and fir or such. Cool concept but a very...
That's the kind of challenge I LOVE!! Plus it's red oak!! Maybe a trip to Da 'Burg is in order? Lol
Same here. I'm getting excited for fall, but not quite THAT excited!
I'm WAAAAAY late to the post..... We did a major ditch overhaul over the holiday weekend next to out house. Took an unusable chunk of ground and...
I figured you'd be starting soon, bogydave. I just saw a post on a tree page I belong to on FB, there's some snow in places up in Montana already!!
Thank you! She sure is! That fireplace project is one of the pinnacles of my existence. I have a lot of blood, sweat, and tears in that lump of...
Yep. That'll be my 6th year ahead.......
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Actually, no joke, I MAY put the two pieces of pipe we have leftover down where the ditch passes my main...
I'm gonna get the refractory recipe from fishingpol, the stone will just be an overlay.......
There's LOTS more where that came from. That's what the oven will be built out of......
You may very well be coming down to do some work soon....there's an ash tree just out of these pics that needs to come down, and it's a tree...
That side of our house is a "shared" right-of-way, that's been reverted back to me and my neighbors next door. They've been very good about...