Red maple is a great all around wood. I love burning the stuff. Cuts nice, splits nice, seasons fast and is in the middle to upper part of the...
Interesting. Maybe this is why I've been so damm itchy lately!!! We've been cutting a lot of oaks. Just did a big dead one today......
+1 on the nice work area.....lots of shade! Looking good brother!
Yeah, granted she doesn't kill me first!
I'm working on an interesting project, wait til you see it.....
Welcome to the FHC family and your newest online "addiction", MinnesotaCody! You're gonna fit right in here!
I just spent 40 more bucks today on a 110DL chisel chain loop at the local saw shop for the Pioneer:bug: She REALLY IS gonna kill me!!!!:emb:
Yeah, they used them on karts and dirt bikes!!
I just want someone to see it actually happened.....before she kills me as I sleep.....:startled:
Don't worry.....what you didn't spend, I made up for ya. Blew almost 200 clams on a handful of parts for a 70 year old chainsaw this week and it...
How about my 1957 I.E.L. Pioneer RA, my 1959 Stihl Contra, And my ported 051AV...
That's good to know. I'm way behind the times with the handguns.
I'll definitely be trying to make it there! I'll check with blacksmith and cwn877, I'm betting we'll all go!
Great thread, great questions and great answers.... I'll add one more thing. Make sure you get a gun with an easy to use and reliable safety,...
[ATTACH]
I have mixed feelings on the issue. One part of me wants to see it stay illegal, mainly for the "driving impaired" issue. Another part of me...
Can't say much about it other than I LOVE IT!!
Looks perfectly beautiful to me, Highbeam! I may steal your pic for our Facebook page!
Currys Country Creations
I've had my share of run-ins with them and bald faced hornets the past several years....worst one was that HUGE nest that was in my stacks....