Let's do it at your house, the shop and house will make it a lot easier. I can come out the week before and we can mill the logs. Will we have...
Plan on hitting heavy next week. I'm gonna borrow a dump trailer and take the UTV. Will pull logs out with it and cut them up then fill the trailer.
How bout you call it and I'll flip a coin DexterDay
Dex your house would be better with the shop and house right there. And my land has access to plenty of wood. I also have the mill that we can...
Hopefully soon, or at least have the snow melt so we can see what's under all the snow.
Were planning on going back again soon and getting a lot more. Lots of tops there that have been down for two years. We need to get Jred85 set for...
Dennis I started out with a carhart jacket but with the sun and moving rounds it was too warm for a coat.
It was a good time! We dropped and bucked a few dead ash. Ended up with a truck load of rounds, almost got the truck stuck in the deep snow.
I split a piece of mulberry and grilled a few back straps rubbed with a Kansas City BBQ. Great dish! [ATTACH]
This was the explosion that happened in 2011 close to my house. I mapped it out and on the road it was 12 miles, so as a crow flies it was...
I don't know for sure but I think a faulty furnace might have been the cause.
Lol
wow that is crazy, we had one blow up here about three years ago. We were a long ways away an I felt the explosion and sat up in bed from it.
That's the same house
Woke up at 3am this morning to firetrucks sitting in front of my house. Looked over and the neighbors across the street had a bad house fire. In...
Ya Dex we need to decide which place and date. Flip a coin for where?
From what I've read I agree with Paul, keep heat but work on getting rid of water. The simple ones I saw just had holes in the bottom to let the...
There are a few threads on this in the forum. Also a company makes kits for venting containers and turning into a kiln.
YA we will need lots of cants. Also will be setting up a number of logs that will be just for fun cuts or to test saws. Looking forward to a good...
I do use a good bit of lesser wood and usually burn that during the day. My wife is at home most of the time so she can reload as needed of we...