Very true
I'm ordering one of these kits right now! I just walked away from the stove after loading then got a phone call and got distracted. I smelled...
I love that one too
Can you post some pictures? That will help a lot so the members can see what they want and will probably help you sell it.
Love it!
A big welcome! We love to see members from all over the country, lots of great people on here. I'm sure you will teach us a few things as well as...
A grout release can be used for natural stone to make grout easier to remove from the stones.
I'll keep that in mind, would love to do it!
Very entertainingly, I love seeing people have that attitude and make something out of themselves from nothing. Great and true American spirit.
I believe it's may 30th
I love burning ironwood, that stuff would make some sparks fly on racing!
I made one like that for shovels, rakes, ect.
Glad you got a few, a snow goose hunt is on my bucket list. We don't really have any whee I hunt in Ohio. We see a few every year mixed in with...
how much?
We got 4-6" yesterday, but looks pretty good the rest of the week.
I put the feelers out on social media asking for a trailer. Have three that I need to go take a look at this week. Once I get that I'll start to...
Now I'm really wanting to get one going. I've said it for a long time but it's time to get it done. I found an oil tank and I have an old shop...
Supposed to warm up a bit so hoping it holds out for us to get in there next week. With the UTV and winch we should be able to get wood out to the...
A log load isn't a problem for me, if you want to come out this way we can get a few cord on my trailer. I could arrange for a bobcat to be there...
So what date? Somewhere around end of May? 25th is Memorial Day and June 6th is the concert weekend for Kenis. So maybe May 30, or June 13.