Sounds like bad news but it's actually really good. Story started when I ordered a new cat this past December. I researched and the steel cats...
lukem I agree with you 100% debt is a huge problem and instant gratification is behind it. I'm not quite where you are but have working very hard...
None here, I don't like tax time. I pay in way too much this time of year
That's great how it is going along. Very much enjoying the process.
Welcome aboard! Most of us have an obsession as well. Great group of guys and gals here and sounds like you will fit right in.
I get all my wood from having permission to go cut. I don't normally take down healthy trees. Mostly cut dead trees or tops from logging. Also...
I had always split by hand until I brought home a giant pin oak. Ended up over 6 cord, the trunk was 40"+ and knotty. The maul and Fiskars bounced...
Good read
Love it! I grilled a good bit this winter. Really enjoy grilling even if it's frigid cold out.
I'm one step closer! Woohoo!!!! Went and picked up the oil tank and a trailer this past weekend. I put them on the trailer to test size and...
I love my pellet grill but one thing to think about is very low smoking temps. Mine may be different then the egg but I can't smoke at cold smoke...
Very nice and clean saw!
Looking forward to a video of that in action as well.
If you want to email them to me I can upload them for you. Pm me for details
Wow this is an impressive and detailed build!
I've found that most of my friends don't have the drive for heating with wood. Some are on gas and others on oil. I have suggested many times but...
I really like my 026, light saw and I use it a lot around the house. Nice for making small cuts or if I only need to make a few cuts. Had it out...
I got the probe, I think the flue temp is more concerning for me at this time. I may order one with a magnet later for the stove. But our issues...
Went over to my sisters for dinner tonight. Bacon jam burgers with a slice of onion and bacon jam in the burger. Pretzel bun, cheese, and tomato...
Well I got the kit mentioned on page 1 on the way. Looking forward to getting it installed.