Really grainy but here's mine. This is right after a reload from a cold stove.
I'll post a picture when I get home. Mine was a simple set up, drilled a hole for the probe in the stack and mounted it next to the stone wall. I...
Amazing build, that thing is sharp! And the best part is all the detail in it that most people won't see. This project was incredibly well thought...
HarvestMan if your looking for a little different method then tarps to keep wood dry look into a carport. They are inexpensive and can keep a lot...
Very glad I bought mine as well, we had warmer weather and hadn't run the stove as much. Then a cold spell hit. My wife asked me to load the fire...
You have a great start, if it was me I would go for the cherry for the first 1-2 year supply. That dries fast and is an easy wood to process....
I'm loving the roof, that made a huge difference in getting wood from the stacks this year.
Had a little time before meeting the tax man this morning and finished stacking the maple I split. Got 1 cord out of it, the pic is a good example...
Let me know if you come down some time, I'll meet YA there if I have time
Well the weather cooperated this weekend and I was able to reload the wood shed. I still had all the wood stacked on the left and another cord in...
Yes, that's the place. I love it that the local hardware we have is a huge place.
Glad to hear they are on the ground and you are good!
Yup that's him! Great guy
Yes he is there this weekend for the home and garden weekend, he's the one that presented our award. Great guy and very nice. Also Emily Ellen...
I had three giant willows at my last house, took them down and they are,still,the biggest I have ever cut. I saved a little,but didn't like it all...
The local hardware had a grill competition today that my sister and I entered. There was 12 entrees and there was some awesome food there. Entrees...
I'm not a huge decoy user but a strutting decoy can really be a great tool for a dominant bird. I've used a strutting decoy and had toms come...
So I found this video from Tim Wells at Relentless pursuit. He made a camera that attached to an arrow. Crazy footage on it when his son shoots a...
OMG Im dying that is hilarious
I can clean the cat in a about 5-10 minutes, but what I didn't like is during cold times the stove is always running. Stopping it to clean every...