We got one from ghost blind when they first came out. Worked out a deal with them at the deer and turkey show. That was probably 5 years ago, but...
Depends on how and where I hunt. I have my heart set on stalking a turkey with my bow and the strutter decoy I made. For that I will basically...
Not having a back is the only thing I dont like, but setting up right it works perfect. The biggest advantage of this blind is mobility. You can...
Great blinds! I have one and my wife and I have killed deer hiding behind them in some crazy setups. The nice thing about these is that a deer...
That's cool!
Dave nailed it earlier, I'm kind of a wood snob now. I have lots of oak and locust in the stacks. For shoulder season I prefer cherry and ash so...
Yes, silver maple. Decent wood but not great and I have one that size in my yard waiting to come down.
Specific dates won't be an issue for me, as long as I know ahead of time I should be good.
It's a DIY, there has been a month long project going on there slowly cutting up a tree in the backyard. Now this one in the front is coming down....
Dennis I would love to attend, it would be great if we could make this an event to get you a lot of wood split. You have been a great help to...
Saw this one today on the way to church. I think he got a little closer to the house then planned. Looks like the house took a beating. [ATTACH]
And they are branded FHC!
Pallet Pete uses pellets as a starter, it worked for him. For me I don't split kindling, with dry wood on a cold start and no coals I just put 1/4...
Mine is 18x21, with the price I couldn't compete y doing it myself. It would have cost me more to buy materials then to have this built. I love...
Finally got the plotting area all cleaned up. Next two years wood is in the shed and a few cord outside that won't fit. The splitting stacking...
Always great to have next years wood all ready to go! Good job
Mine just clogged on the front, I removed the plate (very easy and quick) and used a paint brush to clean the ash off. It's not a long process but...
Kenis, I'm looking at a house to buy now that has 4-5 pines that need to come down. I need to get rid of the logs too. I can bring them out, I'm...
My sister makes it, currently she is working on getting a distributor to make it for her commercially. Pm me and I can get a jar and ship to you.
Nice I juts paid $59 last week for the webber version. Thats my second wireless thermometer. I love them, set the smoker up and watch from...