Rental was $275, not bad. Since I rented it today and they are closed tomorrow I get it for Sunday too.
I have a big maple in my yard to do so rented a lift today. The neighbor has a few he wanted gone too so I started over there, he's got a tricky...
That is a rough day, glad it wasn't worse.
I know for sure I will get a bumper pull not a gooseneck. I would like a goose neck but don't have the truck set up for it and my brother will use...
You can get them to load equipment in as well. Many of them have doors that double as ramps for loading. Nice thing about being able to haul a...
Ok who has a dump trailer? I really need to get one for work. I made the jump into flipping houses full time this year and need to buy a trailer....
I have liked my splitter so far, it is a very/horz and I usually use it horz unless I have a round that's too big to lift. It's been good to me...
Haha, that'll do it for sure.
My wife makes some things with them. She made curtain tie backs with them in our house. I've also made a few coats racks with them.
Unlike
I was in Bellville PA, close to Scott. Google says it is Mifflin county. When I went the lady at the desk said they couldn't do it then a...
I just went to the sherriffs office when I was there on vacation. I don't remember the county but it was where Scotty Overkill lives. Also a...
I have a PA and OH carry permit, let's me carry in most states I go to.
Good for getting it down, I pulled down one yesterday with my UTV. Looks like you did a lot better then the guy in this video. [MEDIA]
That is great! Very cool
Lots of terms in here are foreign to most people. I know when I first came around there was lots of abbreviations I hadn't seen before. I think...
Great thread Greg!
I leave beans or corn standing on my land. There is so much farm land here that the deer barely touch a turnip, brassica, or clover plot. Needs to...
Had some fun skidding out logs today with Jred85. We used the ranger and his ATV to pull them out, then used the winch to load them on the...
Wind does move them, they have anchors that help a lot though.