Lucky wife!! Adorable helpers and I'm envious.
Rest In Peace Grandma, thankful the border is open now.
Adorable, what breed?
Sorry about your chickens. My pre-fab coop is hardware cloth too.
why miter saw instead of logs on a sawbuck?
Yes, 2 towns were good for awhile when my ancestor built north of Denver. When I was a kid the only things left were a school (My GGGrandfather...
Do Not Try This At Home! :rofl: :lol:
:thumbs:
x2 maybe dogs bumped while playing? weird!
I found yellow 81 mg aspirins under my desk couple times over the last year. Figured husband was clumbsy with those little pills and couldnt...
Pffft, no offense in any manner :) At this point they seem easy to see, wish me luck when I'm parenting a full teenager!
:hair: I hope not, me and her Dad are NOT like that, but my maternal family is :confused:, hope her upbringing outweighs the influence of her...
:picard: I caught fibbing, omg they suck at lying. Nobody is a fan of my sister but mom, and my kid loves her older cousins. Guess she forgot...
. is this neighbor a pita in reality?
:eek:
Oh boy, didn't even think about it, my mother is not too far from there and I bet she'd love the kraut burgers too! Just called, they are still...
Oh I'm sorry, rest in peace sweet little lady.
I have drifts too. Just hanging out inside till things melt in the yard. It will be interesting to see what new mounds of silt mud/sand remains...
lol, he saw one of these today, looks fun to drive [IMG]
Great news!