I'm still waiting on a new receptacle, kiddo is with him today so very good chance they'll remember today. I wanted to tell you regarding maybe...
Sorry to hear about the work but no doubt SO digs helping with household chores. Ask her :) As a wife, never been an issue, except for a...
I'd try don2222 , he's go a couple parts for me for my knock-off 50f, and the shipping was WEEKS faster than other places.
IT'S A HIT! We gave it to him early, figured he'd want to read about it maybe try it this weekend. We were checking on this in 2020, was out of...
How does that get in there that high?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
He pointed out a long time ago the one with some things he wanted included. Specifically de-cock....
I used his golf balls. Funny they've all started using one at the moment.
Why are silkies unfortunate? Temperament?
My jeep was new off the lot, it was a lemon ontop of normal jeep :emptywallet: . It was a lease so I bought the full maintenance package and it...
I know, right! The clear one came in the box with my phone :)
I'm so sorry. Hard floors are an asset, the tumor on the spleen can put pressure on her bladder and your sweet girl might not be able to control...
www.amazon.com/iPhone-Holster-Premium-Leather-Cellphone/dp/B07KWH11NP/ref=sr_1_8?crid=3EJ1CA42ARNH3&keywords=iphone%2B11%2Bphone%2Bcase%2Bwith%2Bbe...
Also WWW wears a holster on his belt (the thin silicon one on his phone fits in it too). Last time the one with wallet slots was less $$ so I got...
YES, except that was a super duper one to protect from little kid accidents, this one is clear, ~1/4" thick. The Otterbox tree killer killer...
x2 Backwoods Savage, I have a thin rubber phone protector that's saved it during accidents, kiddo has a hard one, they either stretch or clip on...
I was just about to comment similar. Sure I'd make it but I get cranky if I forget to eat, so worry about those around me :rofl: :lol:
Is it for taste or soil/weed control?
I saw a little person in the distance like 10' high off the ground. And a doggie running around them, took me a second and realize they're both...
What does the salt do?