You need to get your thumb healed and get back to wooding. :rofl: :lol:
I know black birch smells like wintergreen. I didn't realize other birches do as well.
Spring yard cleanups should provide the dump with all kinds of wood. Nice score!
Good morning, members. Mid-30's, clear and windy. Heading to low 50's. P/OT went well. I have exercises to do for both wrist and shoulder....
Now that's a messy tangle. Good luck and be safe with it
I see potential for a mini GTG once that beast is horizontal. A few members swarming over logs will have a pile of rounds in no time.
Nice problem to have!
Sweet!!
I keep suet out year long. In addition to other birds, we get snowy, downy, and yellow belly woodpeckers to the suet feeders. I find if I put...
Good morning, members. Upper 40's to start, overcast. Upper 50's later with some sun. Thanks for all the nice anniversary thoughts! I go for...
Nice effort. I'd have not passed it up either.