Good morning, everyone. Cloudy day ahead with showers. Low 40's heading to mid-50's. Off to PO/T for shoulder and wrist this morning....
I finally made it back to my SIL's, with my friend helping out. The goal was to halve the double width rounds. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Brad's gift of BL, some cedar kindling, and a number of mulberry chunks to use in my smoker. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And Sirchopsalot, brought...
What were they filled with?
Good morning, everyone. Nice day ahead. Mid-30's now, heading to near 70, sunny. I hope to get to my SIL's with a friend, to cut some red...
Most of the wood for the campfire was cut earlier in the day. My chainsaw ran for about 5min, cutting a bunch of dead, fallen branches that I...
:salute:
Not like that beast gtg in Michigan, but a gtg nonetheless. Myself, Sirchopsalot, and buZZsaw BRAD, and a few hangers-on, got together to...
"Horse's ash" can be added to the list.
You need a bigger table!
Flavors of orange, too. :saw:
My 3yr stacks keep gaining in value. Which, while great for house heat, is unfortunate as prices keep rising elsewhere that wood can't help...
Good morning, everyone. Mid 30's to start. Headingbto upper 50's. Mix sun and clouds. Delivering bottles/cans to a scout fund raiser this...
Glad to hear it was a relatively easy fix!
A brush storm!
Things never break when close to the house. I hope it wasn’t an ordeal getting it back. Zip the bark along the birch logs before cutting to...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-30's going to mid-50's and sunny. More OT for my wrist this morning. I go Mondays and Fridays....
Some sort of English ivy. No harm that I'm aware of. I hope you get what's left.
Bleeding hearts are stealing the show here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You didn't try the grubs in some garlic butter? I wouldn't. :whistle: