A list like that is nice to add to!
I have the woodchuck timber jack. [ATTACH] It's sturdy and works.
Good morning, everyone. Happy Mother's Day! Low 40's to mid 50's. Mixed sun and clouds. Breezy and dry. My parents are in quarantine due...
fishingpol has a pizza oven that travels. Go to page 5 of this gtg thread and you'll see the efforts and results NE g2g has begun!
Good morning, everyone. Upper 40's, breezy and overcast. Only into the 50's. I'm planning to do some light yard work. The Bruins figured...
Right wrist and shoulder. When I slipped on the black ice, my feet slipped out to the left. My right arm went out, wrist broke, elbow locked....
The wrist is still sore, but progressing. The shoulder is more of a concern. Probable torn rotator cuff. It could heal on it's own. Time will...
Nice to see you back wooding. Don't overdo it.
I hope that's the end of anything other than preventative maintenance.
Good morning, everyone. Upper 40's and overcast to start. Showers possible, later this afternoon. Mid 60's later. Therapy on wrist and...
File under things that make you go hmmm... Why is there a "d" in Fridge, but no "d" in refrigerator? Hmm...
Congrats on making your goal!! Not an easy thing to do.
Good morning, members. Mid 40's and clear. Heading to upper 60's and sunny. My folks house is now listed for sale. :dex: I'm thinking a...
Newly sharpened chain helped. We were in no rush. :yes:
Good morning, everyone. Another showery day, low 50's. I'll probably keep a small fire going. Be safe Be healthy
Prices for everything is up.
Good morning, members. Mid 40's and fog. Clearing later and mid 50's. Indoor day today. Be safe Be healthy
Fuel problems? :hair:
Neat! :cool:
[MEDIA]