Good morning, members. Warmest morning in a while. Windows were left open overnight for the first time. 62⁰ outside. 71⁰ inside. Foggy....
Sweet!
[ATTACH]
It was listed just under a week. We received 3 offers. All were above the listing price. We accepted the offer least likely to fall apart.
Good morning, members. Mid 50's and overcast, a bit of fog. Heading to 70⁰, mixed sun and clouds. I managed to cut the lawn yesterday. But...
Yes!!!! :salute:
I'm guessing we burned just about 3 cord this year. A little less than average. Just means that I've now got 4yr red oak for next year!
I have a Weber Smokey Mountain bullet smoker. I use charcoal and just a few chunks of thumb- sized smoke wood. What kind of smoker do you have,...
I hope it heats up for you, and soon.
Good morning, members. Mid 40's and overcast. Heading to 60⁰. Well, as expected, mom has tested positive for covid. No symptoms. 10 days...
I went to my SIL's to break down the big oak rounds with hydros. My stamina, using mostly one arm, is way below what I'm expecting. It'll come...
Good morning, members. Low 40's and clear. Heading to 60⁰ and sunny. I'm planning to go to my SIL's this morning and split some oak rounds...
The wrist is getting better, as is the shoulder after a few weeks of therapy. I spent a couple hours of doing some split stacking yesterday. My...
Good morning, members. Chilly upper 30's and clear. Heading to mid 50's. I just fired up the woodstove. The furnace was coming on. :eek:...
If I was short on wood and couldn't wait 2-3 yrs for it to season fully, I'd split it smaller. I'm not short and can wait. 4" is OK for me to...
Anytime it's cool, cloudy, and drizzly, we'll light the stove to chase away any dampness or raw feeling in the air.
You put together some killah sandwiches!
I must say, my legs and back were feeling it towards the end. In a good way. My right hand is feeling tired and weak this afternoon. Also, my...
Everyone is always sooo helpful on this site. The offers are so overwhelming, I get emotional. I'm over it now, thanks! :whistle:
That same rack decided to give in to gravity....again. grr... [ATTACH] Not wanting to strike out, I decided to relocate to a recently moved...